Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blasphamy! Yea right. Fuck the Beatles.

I said it. FUCK The Beatles. People are so funny about The Beatles. "Oh man, how can you SAY that? they were so influential, so important to music history..."
Really? Gee I missed that. Hey maybe lend me a few Beatles cd's and I will see what the hell is so great. Oh? Really you dont have any? Maybe a song or 2 on the Ol' Ipod there? No?
Know why? BECAUSE you ARN'T 50 fucking years old! That's why Poindexter! You grew up on WHAM! And that asshole with one silver glove and a pacifier hanging off his pants zipper to intice that albino kid from Home Alone to suck his dick.
The Beatles were POP for the 60's. They were the Duran Duran for a different generation. One step above One Step Beyond. remember them? One Step Beyond? No. You know why? They didn't have the Managment The Fucking Beatles had. Thats why. The Beatles were force fed down a generations throat like Paris Hilton sucking dick by the glow of a green night light. Force fed like an Olson twin in Bulimia Re-hab.
I grew up on Motley Crue, Bullet Boys, and Dangerous Toys. And if we are being honest here, yea Bitch I had a Winger cassette tape and feathered hair. Lightning Bolt and OP tee-shirts. The shit you buy at Wal-Mart or see Julio the Yard Man wearing cost some tasty fucking cash back in the day.
But it's so funny, the same guy who would cum in his parachute pants while trying to dance like it was Hammer Time is now the BIGGEST Beatles fan in the WORLD.
Why? Because he is a fake. A front. He/she is denying what made their Teen years great. Day-Glo t-shirts that reminded you to RELAX! Because Frankie said so. Kangaroo shoes with the uselss pocket on the side that you couldn't fit JACK SHIT into. Dancing the Thriller Video before some convicts in some third world country on a prison yard youtube video made it cool again.
FUCK PEOPLE! Be HONEST! *GASP* HONESTY? that shit isn't cool. Its better to "Back that ass up and show me what your working with!" Then to throw up the fucking DEVIL HORNS and
Bang Your Head like you did back in the day when at a concert the lighters blazed in the night as a power ballad was sang and the panties wafted to the stage on a gentle summer breeze of depravity.
I'm so fucking disgusted...I'm going to get a beer. I hope to God I don't trip on my pants that hang half ways off my ass......cuz I'm a poser. Just like most Beatles fans.....

Peace out Crackheads
Speedoape

1 comment:

  1. speedo ur soo hostile lol

    love ya work anyways, tint.

    ReplyDelete